- GENERAL INFORMATION:
In compliance with the duty of information available in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website will be provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.escucons.com , (hereinafter Website) is ES CUCONS, SL. Provided with ID (NIF) B619 77864 and registered in IBIZA with the following registered data: Registro Mercantil de IBIZA, tomo 155, folio 24, hoja IB7020, whose representative is MARIA RODRIGUEZ CASTAN and whose contact details are: ES CUCONS RURAL HOTEL – CamÍ des Plá de Corona s / n, 07828 Santa Agnés de Corona – Ibiza – Baleares – Spain . Tel. +34 971 80 55 01 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ES CUCONS RURAL HOTEL (hereinafter the hotel) uses the www.escucons.com Website to make personal information and services relating to our hotels available, such as Online reservation of rooms and additional services and guest services, trying to improve the commercial relationship we have with our Users and efficiently managing the requests that they make.
The use of the Website and/or its services implies the complete and unreserved acceptation, and entailing validity, of each and every one of the General Conditions covered in these regulations governing use. The access and use of certain services offered to the Users in www.escucons.com may be subject to determined conditions that, depending on the concrete case complement or replace these regulations of use. For this reason the User, prior to the access and use of the services and contents, has to read and accept said conditions.
- APPLICABLE RULES:
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Conditions of Contract, Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, at Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, which regulates the Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7 / 1996, of January 15, of Retail Trade Management, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- AMENDMENT OF THE GENERALS CONDITIONS:
ES CUCONS, S.L. reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove at any time part of these conditions and make changes to the products and programs collected on this Website without prior notice. Therefore, it is recommended to periodically review the possible changes.
- DESCRIPTION AND USE OF THE SERVICES:
- a) Recruitment procedure: When using the service the User will receive a confirmation e-mail that will include his reservation locator number. This e-mail serves as proof of his/her Reservation and as confirmation of acceptance. We suggest to check the details received in order to avoid any misunderstandings. If there is any incorrect data or any unacceptable condition, the User should contact us as soon as possible after confirmation by this e-mail address: email@example.com
ECOTAX INFORMATION: According to Law 2/2006, on the Tourist accommodation tax in the Balearic Islands and measures to promote sustainable tourism, we inform you that, from July 1, 2016, all persons older than 16 years’ old who stay at our establishment must pay a tax of 2,20 euros per person per night. This tax is not included in the room price and it will be paid directly at the hotel.
5. Reservations & Deposit Policy:
Reservations can be made through the hotel website or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All reservations must be guaranteed by the guest’s credit card which must be valid on the day of arrival
From March 1st to June 30th & September 04th to November 30th :
In order to confirm this availability, the hotel will send you a secure bank link so you could pay a non-refundable 30% deposit with your credit card upon confirmation.
From July 01st to August 31st:
In order to confirm this availability, the hotel will send you a secure bank link so you could pay a non-refundable 50% deposit with your credit card upon confirmation.
In case you wish to pay by a wire transfer, please, here are the hotel bank details: Company name: ES CUCONS SL//BANK Name: BBVA (AGENCIA 1797 – PASEO DE GRACIA, 25 – 08007 BARCELONA -ESPAÑA)//IBAN: ES82 0182 1797 3002 0158 7168//SWIFT: BBVAESMM. The remaining amount must be paid on the departure day.
Accepted credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO
Check-in time: From 03.00 pm, Check-out time: Before 12.00 pm
Please, in order to be able to anticipate your departure and provide you with the best service, we would appreciate providing us with your check-out time.
6. Cancellation Policy:
Cancelations must be made through the hotel website if the booking was made through it and by e-mail when it was made directly with the hotel.
From March 1st to June 30 & September 04 to November 30: The 30% deposit is non-refundable; however, dates can be amended. The hotel will offer a voucher with this amount to use until the end of next season. (Under availability)
From July 01st to August 31st: The 50% deposit is non-refundable; however, dates can be amended. The hotel will offer a voucher with this amount to use until the end of next season. (Under availability)
Non-Refundable Rates – (NRF): With a 15% discount from the net rate. The payment of the total amount should be done upon confirmation with the guest´s credit card. The cancellation of the Reservation will incur 100% cost penalties; however, amendment of the dates is allowed (Under availability).
Cancelation or modification on the arrival day, early departure or no shows, the whole stay will be incurred.
Shorten the stay less than 15 days noticed, a 50% will be applied for each reduced night.
In case of pandemic, (COVID-19), the hotel will keep the paid deposit safe to use it for your next stay. It is valid until the end of the next season.
We strongly recommend to have a travel insurance in order to avoid such cancellation
Front Desk Tme: 24 hours
- l) Offers: No special offer published on this website will be cumulative with another offer or discount.
- m) Pets Policy: Not allowed.
- n) Consumptions: The consumption of minibar, laundry, telephone calls, food, drinks and other additional services that are not included in the services described in the reservation confirmation, will be billed by the hotel directly to the Guest, who must pay them at the Check out. In any case, he/she is jointly and severally bound to pay the obligations that are constituted by additional consumption. For the purposes of the above, each Guest must sign the authorization mentioned on the Welcome card as a guarantee of payment at the check in.
In the event that the consumptions are not identified at the check out time and once the Guest has left, the hotel reserves the right to charge them from his/her provided credit card. After that, the hotel will informe the Guest via e-mail or phone.
- FORTUITOUS CASE OR FORCE MAJEURE:
Force majeure or fortuitous event is understood as any event beyond the control of both parties of an unpredictable and unavoidable nature that prevents the Client or the hotel from fulfilling any or all of the obligations set forth in the contract.
Cases of force majeure or fortuitous are considered those that would normally be recognized as such by the jurisprudence of the Spanish courts.
Neither party will be held responsible with respect to the other in case of non-compliance with the obligations derived from a case of force majeure.
It is expressly agreed that cases of force majeure suspend for the parties the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party will face the costs that may arise respectively.
These are some of the situations that we contemplate:
- Unexpected death or serious illness of the owner / owner, the guest or a member of their immediate family (spouse / partner, children, parents, legal guardians, grandparents or siblings).
- Serious injuries that prevent the guest from traveling or the owner from hosting.
- Significant natural disasters or high intensity adverse weather conditions that affect the destination or departure point.
- Urgent travel restrictions or serious security alerts published by the competent national or international authorities (such as a ministry or other body of the Public Administration) after the reservation is made.
- Endemic disease declared by a reliable national or international authority (such as the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control or the World Health Organization).
- Serious property damage or maintenance issues that directly affect the owner’s / owner’s ability to ensure a safe stay.
- THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STUDY THE CASE PERSONALLY.
- COOKIES POLICY:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when visiting our Website. They are widely used in order to make our Website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners about the use of their Website.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service. To do this, browsing on our Website is analyzed in order to improve the User experience
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to browsing o our Website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and store content for the diffusion of videos or sound.
- Cookies on Personalization: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the User himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.